Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your Best friend?????

Normally, I had this one name prepared for the answer to this question. One name. Which has always been the answer. Well, for a long time, at least.
But you can't always remain under a misconception. Its bound to clear up some day.
And now if someone would ask me the question "Your Best friend???"
I still have an answer prepared. But instead of a name, I have this entire theory or you can call it philosophy to answer the question. And it would go something like...
"No one is really your best friend.. except yourself maybe, but no one else. Coz everyone will naturally keep themselves first, and would not care about you if some of their decisions might hurt yours or might hurt YOU. coz in the end what matters is how happy they themselves are and not how happy someone else is. So, the conclusion is, no one is really your best friend."

A very harsh truth, yes. but it's true for me, might not be in your case.
But I too thought that I was lucky enough to have a friend. But it took only one weekend to change my thoughts, just one weekend. It was the 18th of April 2008, Friday.. and everything changed in my assumed world of friendships....

5 comments:

azimyasin said...

erm! :/ Adeel asad ?!?! Ayesha Baig ??!?! Ayesha Ashfaq ??!?!? Safeeullah Sooomro :p

Originally Posted on:
May 9, 2008 11:47 AM

Intricate said...

Did you even READ the post??? Or you thought reading the title is enough? :P

Originally Posted on:
May 9, 2008 11:50 AM

azimyasin said...

yay i did magar still koye to hona chaiye

Originally Posted on:
May 10, 2008 5:56 AM

Intricate said...

Yeah I agree. Koi to hona hee chaye. :)
Par na ho to kya kar saktay hain? Accept it as luck, aur kuch nahi. :)

Originally Posted on:
May 10, 2008 5:58 AM

Nazia Gilani said...

very curious to know what happened over that weekend? care to tell me ?

Originally Posted on:
September 26, 2008 3:03 AM