Saturday, October 16, 2010

NOW, it’s over… :D :D

Finally got my MS degree on Monday. Yaayyyyyyyy… Now it feels like it’s over, when I finally have the prove. Open-mouthed smile

A lot of things happened since the time I was working on my Research Survey's Final report till now. A lot of things that I would have preferred not happening at all. But also a lot of things I am extremely happy about. :D

The day I got my degree in my hands, I decided to put an end to all the things and try and enjoy my life to the fullest. :) Not that I was not doing it before.. but still... I intend to read a lot of books and watch a lot and lot of movies :D :D

All the other things that I wanted to learn before and kept putting them off saying that I will read up on them after my MS.. I don't think I am going to do that.. because now I don't like opening any book other than novels... Though it has been months since I gave my final presentation.. I still haven't been able to bring myself to read anything useful..

The point is NOW.. it's over, because NOW I have the prove. :)


Thanks to the friend who sent these congratulations images. They sure made my day.. :)




6 comments:

Haris Gulzar said...

Hey Congratulations... :-)

Intricate said...

@Haris

Thank you :D :D

Unknown said...

Congrats you deserve it. So cherish it, enjoy it and the things that happened, which you did not want them to happen, they all happened for a reason.

The reason here was to make your experience a memorable one and to bring a smile on your face whenever you lay down and think about the journey that was MS :).

Remember moments in life become memorable only with experiences, experiences are what make moments, moments that we remember, that we cherish, that we share, that are eternal and thats why they become part of our memory.

3 cheers for Intricate
- Hip Hip Hurray
- Hip Hip Hurray
- Hip Hip Hurray

and don't worry about the books that you intend to read you will read them eventually :)

Intricate said...

@Ammad..
Thanks a lot :)

Yups memory of how we studied for the exam at the very last moment. Taking an off from office like we are going to spend the whole day studying and eventually just sifting through the book trying to remember the time when the topic was discussed in class... :D :D

hehe.. yeah I hope I'll read the books I want to read.. eventually.. :D

Anonymous said...

It's my first visit to your blog. Congrats on completing your MS. By the way, you never mentioned in what subject you have done it.

Intricate said...

@humayuniftikhar

Welcome to Intricate Zone..
Thanks a lot :D