Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Second Birthday to Intricate Zone!!!!!


Happy Second Birthday to my blog.. Intricate Zone... YEH!!!!!!

The first post "And Pakistan Lost" was published on September 25, 2007.
And the blog has now completed TWO WHOLE YEARS... HURRAY!!!! :D :D :D :D

Though the journey started with a different address, but who's noticing..

Yeh.. again...
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D

Good thing I don't have to repeat the same kind of story as was narrated in my first post, coz yesterday Pakistan WON!!!! against India.. Yeh again!!!!!! Hurray again!!!!

And yet again...
Happy Birthday to my blog...
Happy Birthday to Intricate Zone......

:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D

6 comments:

Hina said...

mashaAllah.. happy birthday and may the journey continue (doesn't matter if under different URLs ;-) ).

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, best wishes and keep up the good work. Feels so good to be the first one to post a comment.

Haris Gulzar said...

Happy Birthday Intricate (Y). May your blog live long and may you continue to feed excellent material to your blog. Keep up the good work...

Besides, you're tagged

Intricate said...

Oooppss I just realized, I haven't replied to any of your comments.. so sorry people...
I think complaining about how busy I am would not do any good...
so I'll just reply

@Hina.. @ammadsal, @Haris Gulzar
Thank you all... :)
I hope I continue to write, and I hope that I improve my writing skills, and put up some better posts :)

@Haris..
Thanks.. I'll do the tagging thing soon... when I am done thinking about what to write in the tag.. :)
Thanks, you've given me something to write about.. :)

Haris Gulzar said...

I just noticed you havent done the tag yet :-).Still waiting for it...

Intricate said...

@Haris Gulzar
Yeah.. so sorry.. I felt so happy when I got to know I got this award.. but never got around to doing the actual tag :(
And this last week I had exams :(
Khair, I am done with the tag now. Looking forward to your valued comments :)