Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long time... no see.................

It's been a long long time since I posted... My last post was on September 29, 2008. And that post and a few before it weren't exactly something I wrote, just links to some other resources which I found beneficial. So my last real post, one which I actually wrote, was on September 16, 2008. Since then, I have been busy with a lot of things. It was Ramadan at that time, and after that it was Eid, was very busy in job during Ramadan and even few days after Eid Holidays, then it was my mid terms. So now, I have gotten myself to write something on my blog, and I'll try to update it as often as possible. During those busy days, there were a lot of things I experienced or learnt which I wanted to write about, but couldn't because of the time constraint. A lot of those topics I have even forgotten. For those that I do remember I'll try to put them up as soon as possible. :)

Well, there was one thing I wanted to write about and I'll do that now.
It has been one year since I started blogging. It was "Intricate Zone's" or "Bina's Place" (as it was called previously) First Birthday in September.
My blog is one year old now. :) :P
The first post I wrote was on "Tuesday, September 25, 2007". It was another inane post by me, but nevertheless it was my first post. :) :)

So Belated Happy Birthday to my blog.

And also, Eid Mubarak (Long overdue wish) to everyone.

No comments: