Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Blog is Fabulous

There are people in this world who think my blog is fabulous.. Yeh!!!!!!

Hurray!!!!!

** Happy Happy **

** Smile Smile **

 

Haris  Gulzar honoured me with this award.. Thanks a lot :D

Do I have to give a award-receiving-speech? I think, I better not :P

 

Here is the award:

image

Rules of the Award:

* List five current obsessions.

* Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.

* On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

* When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.

* Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.

 

Hmm… so FIVE obsessions.. really? five?

 

Okay, let’s try it.. (I think I’ll copy some of Haris’s, coz when I read them, some of them seemed like mine.. :) )

 

TV Shows:

I have been a TV buff, since,… well… as long as I can remember. No matter what’s happening in the world, no matter if I have an important exam the next day, I would still find some time for TV. :)

Now I don’t watch TV, but I still watch TV shows.. on my computer.. I won’t even start listing the shows I have, do or plan to watch.. it would be a complete waste of space.. so just believe me when I say this,  it’s an obsession all right.. :)

 

Farmville: (for the lack of a better obsession :P )

It’s an on and off obsession.

I have never been a games freak. And I still won’t call myself that.

Some of my friends got me to play Farmville, and as I said, since then, it has become an on and off obsession.

Sometimes I don’t even like playing it, and I still keep playing.

Yesterday, if  I hadn’t been playing farmie here, I would have completed that dreaded, lengthy fourth chapter, and would have been able to write *SOMETHING* in the paper. The teacher gave a full question out of chapter 4, and only those topics from that chapter, which I didn’t even bother skimming through.. Can you believe it!!! Well, I know, everyone can… it must have happened with everyone at one time or the other..

 

Talking:

Oh now I am getting the hang of it, coz talking is REALLY an obsession. I can talk for hours.. seriously HOURS

My mom sometimes gets so irritated that she asks me to stop talking.

My friends.. well.. most of them are just like me.. Anyone else, who isn’t that talkative, can’t bare me, let alone be my friend.. :)

If you want prove… check out the length of this post.. it said to list down 5 obsessions.. I could have just abided by the rules and listed them down, instead of writing a story for each..

A lot of people, well one in particular, (are you reading this post? or did you just leave it, like all other posts? :P) has complained about how long my posts are, and how he can’t read any of them, because they are all soo long…

I would stop now.. I’ll write a post on this obsession sometime, maybe.. :P

 

 

Eating: (this is one of Haris’s)

Yes, me too, I live to eat.. not eat to live..

If I am working/studying I get hungry.

If I am free I get hungry.

I eat a lot when I have exams.. and I always have exams.. so.. well…

(and they have just called me for dinner.. haha :P)

 

Chatting:

Is that the same as talking?? well, I am talking about internet, instant-messenger chatting…

I get tired of typing, and I still chat.

I sit in front of the computer at office, and still when I come back to home, I switch on my computer and sign-in to all the messengers.. and pity the person I find online at that time.. I’ll keep bugging that person, till they decide to answer :P

Okay, here are the five blogs I follow, and are fabulous for me

Rambler

Ammad Saleem's Blog

Things I’ll never say

Bewildered Soliloquy

What happens in London

 

I have been really late with this post. I didn’t do any justice with the tag… and this time I won’t give the I have been busy excuse.. but that’s what I have been, busy.. oh was that the same excuse? :P :P

Thank you, Haris, once again, for honouring my blog with this fabulous award. :D :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for nominating my blog and as for the busy thing and the late reply stuff, I know that you had really been busy due to the Mids and other stuff.

I for one am thankful to you for really taking the time out and writing these posts, posts that are helpful, filled with innocence and very nicely written. You posses the art of story telling and your command over it is improving by each post.

So, for me you really deserved it. I am just a bit disappointed that I was not the one to nominate you.

Intricate said...

@ammadsal
You are welcome. You put up the latest happenings on your blog, that too in a very nice way, your blog deserved the title. :)

And thanks a lot, yet again, for your appreciation and nice words. :D

Haris Gulzar said...

I totally agree when you say that your posts are lengthy... They're too lengthy :-)

You're welcome. Your blog actually deserved it. Happy eating...

Intricate said...

@Haris Gulzar
Yaar, itni mushkilon se to likhnay bethti hoon, aur jab likhti hoon to phir likhay hee chali jati hoon.. :P
Thanks, Haris. :)

Rambler said...

Congratulation lady for winning the award :)

And Thank you sooo much lady for giving it to me too:) I wanted to make an Oscar-styled speech but then I decided to be coy :)

Maybe this award will make me return to the blogging world :)

Intricate said...

@Rambler
Thank you :D
And you obviously deserved the award. Each of your post is a treat to read. Your writing style is fabulous and hence the fab award. :)
Yes, do come back to the blogging world :)