Friday, October 5, 2007

And after a long time I am here to write again. To be truthful, I don't exactly have anything to write about. The reason may be that I have only just begun blogging.
Blog reading is an enjoyful hobby no doubt. You get to know a lot of things, you get to read good stuff, but I am not tooooooo sure about blog writing.

Before this, I was, actually I still am the member of a forum. I joined that forum because I was learning VB.Net (I haven't learnt it completely till now) and wanted to ask questions. So I only started a topic there when I wanted to ask something. Now this is something totally different. So that's why, here I am writing things that don't really make any sense. :)

1 comment:

Ayesha Baig said...

writing things that don't really make any sense is the first step in the world of blogging( as i believe) because thats how you statred digging your self deeply and can take enough command over your thoughts to write in your blog frequently.

So.don't worry that you are writing the same meaningless things again ang again, write whenever/ whatever you want to write, it will make you more user frndlly with blogging ;)

Originally Posted on:
February 17, 2008 10:48 AM