Monday, October 22, 2007

Intricate

I try to write blog regularly, but fail miserably. It seems to me that I had written a blog just yesterday but in reality it would be day before yesterday.
Coming to the point, I have dedicated this blog in sharing some feelings that I have been feeling since quite a few days. And that is my incapability of understanding myself. I am not sure if everyone is so complex from inside like i am but i can say that I really am an intricate person. Even I can't understand myself, and I must admit that others won't be able to understand me either, atleast that's what I think. :)
Sometimes i just see someone, and I start disliking them for no particular reason, suddenly i just don't want to talk to them and don't even want to talk to them.
Sometimes i just want to bcum friends with some people, i just want to strike up a friendship with them.
when i think of it, there are some reasons in the background which makes me like or dislike some people but sometimes it's hard for me to pin point those reasons.

okay then
will continue with this later.
very sleepy now
take care
Allah Hafiz.

1 comment:

Ayesha Baig said...

I guess every one here is incapable to understand his/herownself most ov the time because we always keep dwelling inb/t the decision of our mind and heart
and when ever we made statements like no body iunderstands us its actally we almostfail to understnd our selves.

Originally Posted on:
February 17, 2008 10:44 AM