Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mid term blues

And the mid terms are here AGAIN... Exams never seem to end, do they?

And I still find myself wondering why I didn't study side by side.
If exams are not going on or about to start, studying doesn't seem an option at all. It's always I am tired right now. I do nothing fun the entire week so Saturday and Sundays are for that, having fun, chilling out, sleeping, watching tv and movies, NOT for studying.
But when the time's up I always always promise myself that this won't happen the next time. From now onwards I'll study hard, concentrate on my classes, read up on things on a weekly basis, search the topics we cover in class on the internet so that I get more knowledge, but even when I am thinking all of this I know they are nothing but empty promises.. and that's what they always turn out to be.

So right now... I am trying to study Design Patterns, am stuck with the Adapter patterns since about 8 in the morning. Trying to get the assignment done as well (yeah an assignment during mids, don't think we didn't try to stop him.. but there is never stopping teachers.)
I am still on the trying to study phase as I refuse to sign out of the two messengers installed on my machine, and so I continue chatting with my friends, who by the way don't have any exams so they can chat all they want.

My deciding to write a post for my mid terms is prove enough, I guess, that I am in no mood to study (am I ever?).

Anyways....... I think I should get back to the assignment. If anyone has ever done any assignment on "Parametrized Adapters" feel free to share... :P :P

1 comment:

Zaynab said...

I do agree with this empty promises:p by the way U missy was doing blogging before paper!!

well expressed :)