Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back Yet Again

Reading other people's blog, i was inspired yet again to continue with my blog. and so here i am.
if i think about topics to write, there are a lot of things that have happened in the recent past that I could share...... Let's see how much I succeed in sharing. because sometimes when i start writting the blog I just don't get enough words to express myself. Is that a problem faced by all???? or is it just me???

I have taken up blogging as this would help me a little bit in my final year project. How? Well the project is based on blogs, that's how.

Khair, what was I talking about?
See again I am at a loss for words.....
So the thing is I try to blog regularly and I enjoy reading some blogs too.. But I am not able to blog a lot ..... I guess this much is enough on the topic "Not being able to blog" :)

1 comment:

Ayesha Baig said...

Planning to write a post over blog and when start, found yourself going out of words not beause you used almost all appropiae words for your blog from english dictionary , you are unable even to write in simple words beacuse when you made up your mind for writing a blog(any thing), so many thoughts and words and stuff starting coming into your mind in a bluk( can say broadcasting ;)) that you almost start losing even what you were planning to write:D
I found my self in same senarios many times thats why you can say that i don't update my blog on regular basis
but you will learn to have grasp over your words, your thoughts all you need to do is to keep writing .It will really help you to polish(shine like clear crystal) your thoughts, vocublary or style of writing ... almostevery thing.
This is a kind ov solution i found of this problem

Originally Posted on:
February 17, 2008 10:43 AM