Saturday, December 13, 2008

Loads of work

The thing about 'WORK' is.... I don't wanna do it. I have loads and loads of work.... well not exactly.. but it would seem loads if you are not in the mood... wouldn't you???

Don't mind this post.. it's been inspired by reading blogs and then having a sudden urge to write something.
Something inside me said... write something yaar you have a blog too.

But it seems like I have nothing to write these days and that's what I have been saying for a long long time. It seems like I have never have nothing to write and then I manage to come up with something more inane than the previous post. I like the word inane.. it seems like the only word I know that can be called out of a vocabulary.. hmm or so I think.

So well, I have a laptop on my lap (of course where else would it be). Though one of my friends told me that you should always work keeping the laptop on a desk and not on your lap. But I say, that's where it's meant to be... :P

So I have a laptop on my lap.. a list of all the things that I need to do. And this laptop irritates me because I hate using this mouse.
And I have loads and loads of work to do and I am not doing it.
I have loads and loads of studying to do. I have a paper on Wednesday. But I guess, I won't study before tuesday. That's a rule... you don't study unless you absolutely absolutely have to. And that absolutely occurs only one day before the exam.

So somehow, accidentally I was navigated back to the list of all the posts I have written. See the magic of this laptop mouse. It click itself when it is pointed to somewhere for a longer period of time. Someone tell me how to deal with this. And don't call me 'Jahil', I don't use laptop. It's just a few times that I have used it and that too because I needed to. Desktop.. I use even when I don't need to, even if I don't have to use the internet, even when I don't have a project due the next day.. I would still have my desktop on all the time whenever I am at home and the electricity people cooperate. But laptop I use only when I have to.....

See... this has come out because I have to write something to make this blog look alive. :)

Anyways... so I have a lot of work to do and a lot of studying to do... and maybe that's why I am not doing it........... you see I have so much to do that I don't know where to start... and so I revert to blogging :P :P

2 comments:

Ayesha said...

gud luc for ur loads n loads of work n examz

thank you bina Ji!
i have to write a post regarding my b'day as well as soon i 'll get tyme, you will find that on my blog
so ye comments dobara wahan copy paste bhi kerdon gi;)
ameen sum a'meen and Jazakalla for wishes:)
Yup ..truly agree wid you with this month thing :D and coz ov this, ma motto was " I accept late gifts as well" on my b'day ;) :D
well i really had a blast day
you will get an idea by reading ma post soon
tc

Originally Posted on:
December 14, 2008 6:41 AM

Intricate said...

Thanks for wishing me luck. I need luck on my side and I need a lot of prayers.
Only these can save me... as always

Hmm I'll copy paste my comments there yaar.. bas bata dena ke kahan karna hain :) :)

Yeah.. late gift.. tum sudharna mat bas :P :P

Originally Posted on:
December 14, 2008 9:35 AM