Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finals....

My Final Exams are very near. and as ususal i am not studying for them. as is obvious from the fact that i have decided to blog about it rather than study for it :P
Anyways, I guess the reason I don't study is, first of all i am never in the mood of studying and secondly that we are so busy these days in making projects, meeting deadlines and everything that when we finally do get a day off, we spend it in watching tv, movies or like me chatting and blogging. The last day off i got, i spent it in watching 4 movies, that too Indian.
Computers have become a part of our lives since we are doing bachelors in computer science.
I always plan that after I am done with this project I'll not sit in front of the computer for the whole day. I'll not use the computer during vacations, but I end up using it more than i used it during the projects even.

1 comment:

Ayesha Baig said...

Since we are in FAST,Its now story of almost every semster ;)

Originally Posted on:
February 17, 2008 10:53 AM