Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One of those days....

I started my previous post with the confession that I wasn't in the mood of working on my FYP on Monday. As it turned out I wasn't in the mood of working on Tuesday either and not today.... that's I am writing the second post of the day.
I have at this moment a research paper open on my computer, I have successfully gone through the first page out of the 16 pages I really need to read. But instead of even looking at the second page, I am chatting with my friend....
I thought that it was just one of those days when you don't feel like working, all you want to do is waste your time in sleeping or just roaming around, talking... anything but actually working.
But as it turns out this one of those days has converted into one of those weeks....

No comments: