Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Last, First Mid Term Exams

It seems like ever since we have started our bachelors we have been waiting for it to end. Okay not from the very start but let's say soon after that.
We have been waiting for these four years to end, always wishing for that time to come soon.
And now it has.
It really really has.
Our juniors now ask us the question: "How does it feel? You are in your last semester, how does it feel?"
For they, like us, are waiting for it to end.

And last saturday, while I was lying on my bed in the morning, thinking or urging myself to get up, and leave the bed.... I was hit with this sudden realization: "This would be my last, first mid term in this uni".
And no it wasn't that good a feeling. (Please, don't kill me for that)
It's not that I want to spend another 4 years here, no way, no way at all.
But still, leaving all of this gets you to feel something you don't really understand.
Who misses giving exams anyways?
But it's the things that you do before and after the paper and sometimes during the paper that you miss.
With the books open in front of us, and all of us sitting together, be sure that it's not studying that we are doing. :P
This is the time, when the most un-funniest joke of the universe would make us laugh hysterically, like this is the most funniest thing we have ever heard.
People sitting near us would leave the room fearing that our Laughing Virus would hit them too.

So this was my Last First Mid-term.
And it wasn't a good feeling.
Because it makes me feel that it will all end soon. Again, not that I want to prolong it either.
See I told you this is a complex feeling.
I myself don't understand it.
But I still thought that it was worth writing a post on.


And before the first paper of my Last First mid-term, my friend and I were discussing how it was our last first mid term (instead of studying for a paper that was about to start in 15 or so minutes).
And we were sitting at a little distance from each other, and naturally our innate discussion was disturbing others.
We started with
"Yaar this is our Last First mid term. And this is the first paper of our last first mid term"
and then my friend said
"Unless we go ahead and do masters too, then to correct it this is our first paper of our last first mid term of Bachelors"
and then this other friend of mine said:
"Yaar, I have already given my first paper..."
And then we started off with: "So, this is your second paper of your last first mid term of Bachelors"
And we got confused ourselves with what we are saying and then tried to restate again and again correcting ourselves.
We were put to a stop by a comment from behind:
"Last ho ke first ho, parh to lo yaar.
Kya tum loog zada parh ke aa gaye ho?"


So this was the story my Last First Mid term of Bachelors.
:)

No comments: