Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog moved.. Phase II

Realization followed by complete HORROR:
They didn't export my comments.. I already had a few of them and they didn't even import that!!
Maybe they have a minimum/maximum limit or something... if you don't have these many comments you can keep on dreaming of importing them to your new blog.. Or maybe it's their way of saying "How stupid would you be to import blog from an hosting site and then export it on the same."
Whatever the reason was.. I know that the comments are imported as well. After all, Rambler did it... then why did they choose to act discriminatly (I don't think that's a word. I checked on dictionary.com and didn't find it, but you do get my point don't you)... maybe they have something against me as well.
I think I'll ask them about it... soon... but no use now. Because I have comments on this blog now.. so importing the old blog again on this one would mean loosing the new comments.

Should I go with copy pasting comments from my old blog on this one???.. I AM khwaar after all.. and don't have that many on the old one anyways...


Attention Blogger:
I might have ignored this before, but a colleague brought my wandering attention to a tennie wennie detail (read ERROR!) on my blog.

"Intricate
View my complete profile.
There was an error in this gadget"


What happened was.. there was nothing wrong with my profile. But the gadget below it refused to work on my new blog (maybe it didn't like the new address).

So have removed it.. what??? you thought I would keep it as a souvenir.


The not so cool background:
I got bored with the themes provided by blogger. So I decided to go elsewhere and searched for themes on google. A lot of good ones I found but a few didn't work.. the one that did was the one that was the theme on my blog for a long time.
UNTIL.. someone told me.. it's not as good as you think it is :P :P
No.. no one exactly put it that bluntly to me.. but there were problems of loading with this theme.. it took a long time doing that.. so decided to go again with blogger. Until I find a better theme... and for finding something you have to look for it, don't ya? And for that you need time, don't ya mattie? And I don't exactly have that,, what with all the sleeping I think I need to to do, and the novel that I must finish.. and the other stuff.. I am supposed to be preparing for a presentation but being the dedicated blogger that I am, I am spending the little time I have on it.

No comments: