Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tag: 6 weird things about me

Tag:

6 weird habits/things about yourself

Rules:

The initial player of this “game” starts with the topic “6 weird habits/things about yourself” and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.)


1. Often I sleep too much and still feel sleepy the entire day. At other times I sleep a bit little then usual and still feel wide awake during the day.

2. I like buying books. I simply LOVE collecting books. And if it were up to me any book that enters my house would never leave, even if I don't read the book, even if I hate it, I like to keep it. Even if I have read a book a lot of times, have learnt it by heart (this though has never happened) I would still not want to give it away. Although I am capable of reading ebooks (as long as they are novels, for course books I need to mark every line I read with a pencil, so that when I open the book again I know that I have read it even though I don't remember), I still like buying hard-copies. And even more crazed about buying original versions of books. But I don't buy many books (original or pirated) because of the sky high prices.

3. I get angry toooo easily. And my anger is unpredictable. Sometimes it will be thought that this would really infuriate me and I would stay cool on that. And sometimes I'll be mad like anything on a very very small thing. But I have categories of people to be angry on. And this way, it's my friends who always find themselves the target of my rage, even if they haven't done anything wrong.

4. I talk just tooo much. And anyone can get me started. I can talk for one complete hour without getting much of a response from the other person. One of my friends, who happens to be the first person I made friends with in uni, had this as my first impression "God, she can talk faster than me..." :P :P. She too is very talkative. And it was because of this trait that we became and remained friends after many ups and downs in the relationship.

5. I love being in a crowd. And yet when I have more friends around, I talk less and listen more. Don't know why that happens. I am talkative when I am with just one person, but if you want me to stay quiet make me sit amongst 10 people.

6. I like being different. There are only a few people whose choices are same as mine. Every girl I know loves black, every guy I know has nothing against black either. And I, I don't even consider it a color. I have never worn black except for one time and that was because we were celebrating "Black Day" at Uni.. Yes university, not montessori :P. And there are a lot of such examples through which it can be proved that I indeed am a bit different than others (but then everyone is in some way). The thing is I like being different, don't know why.

Plus, I am supposed to write 6 weird things about me, and there are two people in this world who call me WEIRD. But I still don't know what exactly they found weird about me. So I just jotted down things that I think are weird about me.


I Tagged: I don't think I know six bloggers to be tagged.. But let's go ahead with the ones I know...

Rabbzz, Azeem, Madoo, What happens in London, Hinstance, Ammad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. is not weird at all as i do this thing too:D

2. not weird too as i know many of people who just buy buys because of their beautiful cover pages, and are least bothered to read at least once what has written in it

3. iknow many people in this regard too who usually fights with the wind :D and i intrduce 'em in my circle as " he/she keep on sitting on flame all the time:D" :P

4. confused confused ... talking about whom ? Nadia maheen or chtoti aisha

5. that's a good thing bina ji that yu like being social not like me as i love to being a room/home worm :d

6. i don't like balck either
my personal fav are white and blue blue is quiet common too
but one thing is forsure
i simply hate Pink... huh!

Intricate said...

@Ash
Chalo bhiee... then you are saying I have nothing weird about me.. I am perfectly normal... :D :D oh thank you, thank you :D

Rambler said...

hey..point 2 isn't weird :P

And preferring heroes over prison break doens't make you weird :P I know few girls who feel the same way!

Originally Posted on:
February 16, 2009 1:57 AM

Intricate said...

@Rambler..
Everything is about Heroes and Prison Break these days haan...
I don't know why I defend Heroes. I don't like it that much... :P
And you know which show I like.. the show 'jis ko jinhon ne banaya hai unhon ne bhi nahi dekha kabhi' :P :P

Originally Posted on:
February 16, 2009 8:53 AM