Friday, February 20, 2009

Blog moved...

EVERYONE who got to know my blog address had a few words for the address...
intricate86 why 86.. what's your obsession with 86 that everything has to have "86" appended at the end..
Everyone had to say something about it, and believe me it wasn't good.

So have finally decided to move it. The address is almost the same. Now it is the same as the name of the blog.. By the way I have a post on why it was what it was. So read up on it too. :P (like you have nothing better to do.)

Moving the blog wasn't that hard, mainly because of the Import/Export feature provided by blogger.
I had no fear of loosing my readers for the simple fact that I don't have any. :P

So it's only me who reads the blog and I don't have any problems in remembering the new address.. :P

A few things remain though.
Not all the widgets were imported correctly, so will have to do some copy/pasting for that.
But it can wait... as no one really depends on my blog.. and I have an assignment due, which I haven't started yet..

So the few people who stumble upon my blog..
Happy Reading!!!

Do drop in your comments. They are much awaited and appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


I had no fear of loosing my readers for the simple fact that I don't have any. :P


lol..Maybe the name change would do the trick:P However, if ppl weren't reading it why were they commenting on the previous name, huh? :P:P

Intricate said...

@Rambler
..... and the blogger people decided to leave no proof of that. The few comments that I did get at the old blog (it's already old :P) weren't moved to this new one..
Why would blogger do this to me???? :'( :'(

Anonymous said...

trust me on this bina ji
i had never any issues with this 86 craze :P
anyways, what's in the name
it's your posts that matter most
so keep blogging :)

Intricate said...

@Ash

i had never any issues with this 86 craze :P

Awww... why didn't you tell me that before :P