Monday, April 6, 2009

Masterpieces

For some unknown reason, the image I have put on my header doesn't display. Why am I so desperate, that I keep on mentioning it over my blog (you don't know what the people around me are going through these days, they have to listen to me all day long complaining about the header, and the image it refuses to show), is because I got one of my very nice friends to make an image for my header. She visited my blog just for that and then Photoshoped three images for me. As I can't put them on the header, I guess, it's fair enough to dedicate a post on them.. so here are the images people... All created by this talented friend of mine..























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work!! :)

saad said...

wow great yaar .......

i will prefer the 1st one, its looking good :)

Syed faizan Ali Jaffri said...

Oopsss..!!! great dedication.. :)

Images are superb!!

I suggest 1st image must be on the header of your profile :)

Dear friend,
Nice work.. you would be one of the best "Graphic designer" INSHALLAH, as you are talented too
:)

Rambler said...

The first one looks really nice...theme bhi banwalo to go with it ;)

Intricate said...

@Everyone..
Thanks on my friend's behalf. Talked to her yesterday and she is elated. She is right up there on cloud nine.

@Anonymous..
Thanks.
But why Anonymous? It's not like you are saying something wrong or controversial.. Why hide your name??? :P :P
Anyways, I know who you are. :P :P

@Saad..
Yes, I liked the first one the most too. :D

@Syed Faizan Ali Jaffri..
First image is on the header BUT it doesn't display. Would go through the HTML when I get time. Maybe there is some problem with it.

@Rambler..
Yup the first one is superb. :D
Acha idea diya hai yaar.. Theme bhi banwa hee leti hoon us se :D

Haris Gulzar said...

All three are great but the first one no doubt is the best of all of them :-).

Intricate said...

@Haris Gulzar..
Yup I loved the first one too.. :D