Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thoda Sa Aasman by Umaira Ahmed

Have finally completed this novel. :
It started off as pretty interesting, then got a bit boring and then again got so good that it was hard for me to put it down.
It's hard for me to put down novels when I have assignments or projects to complete :P.
Well the end though good was a bit horrifying too, for me atleast.
It was just one single thing that completely horrified me, no it's not a horrow novel, but still yaar, I didn't like that bit at all. But I won't spill what that is about.
Khair, overall the novel's good but not as good as "Peer-e-Kamil" (by the same author).
All awards to Peer-e-Kamil. A superb novel.
Anyone who hasn't read it, should.
Anyone who hasn't read Umaira Ahmed, should change this fact by starting with Peer-e-Kamil.
Read Thoda Sa Aasman too, it is a good novel. If you don't think like me, that little bit thing won't be something you dislike, and you'll enjoy the novel thoroughly.
Happy Reading!!!!

1 comment:

Falcon said...

Agreed. Peer-e-Kamil was superb.

Originally Posted on:
January 23, 2009 12:19 PM