Monday, May 12, 2008

My Last Final Exam

Finally, we are here. Somewhere we wanted to be ever since we joined university. We looked at our seniors and said "lucky yaar, yeh to bas ab chalein jaein gain"
This is what my juniors are saying about us these days.
One them asked "Bina baji, aap ko kaisa lag raha hai?"
I am happy, but if I really think about it, somewhere deep down I am a bit sad too.

Anyways, don't have much time. I have a paper tomorrow. My last final exams are beginning. And my first paper is of Human Resource Managment.
Haven't prepared very well for it. There are still a lot of chapters left, I don't know what I would do and instead of studying I am here writing about it. Typical me, time waster. :)

1 comment:

Muhammad Qasim Pasta said...

enjoy these golden days! I really miss these days :(

Originally Posted on:
May 13, 2008 9:09 AM