Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Post Back

A lot has been happening in my life. A lot of things that I want to write about but don't have enough time. Also, I am feeling a bit low, no actually a lot low, something has happened and I have not been able to come to terms with it. Anyways, because of these reasons I haven't been able to write, though I really want to. Doesn't matter anyways, after all, WHO reads my blog? NO ONE. :)
Phir bhi mein to hoon hee dheeth, mein phir bhi likhon geen, jab tak mood hua.

So I'll try to write posts on the events I wanted to write about, like
Picture Day
Data Warehousing's Last Class.
Cheap Day
PROCOM.net '08
TechElite.

And I have named this thing as PostBack :P :)

5 comments:

Ali Raza Shaikh said...

Looking forward for all the news posts :)

Originally Posted on:
May 9, 2008 7:41 AM

Ali Raza Shaikh said...

i still wonder what "intricate86" means ?

Originally Posted on:
May 9, 2008 10:24 AM

Intricate said...

Well, intricate means complex, difficult to understand. I like to think that I am a complex person. God knows why I like to think that. :P
And as there was already an intricate account, so I appended my year of birth. that you must already have guessed. :)
I created this blog account, just because I wanted to know how things go about in the blogosphere, so that I may know what I'll be dealing with in my FYP. Later on, I discovered that I like blogging....

Anyways, this is how I make people remember my blog address.. I tell them it's intricate86.blogspot.com, intricate because I am complex, and they reply no you are not :( :P and they still don't read my blog. :P

May 9, 2008 11:23 AM

Ali Raza Shaikh said...

Hahahahaha, so you are a Complex 86 :P

Anyhow, good to see you blogging, it's fun

Originally Posted on:
May 9, 2008 3:15 PM

Nazia Gilani said...

Yaar tune TechElite pe to likha hi nahi...write on both the techelites and also give a comparison...and also uit...they were experiences worth storing forever.

And I have finally started reading ur blog...and have gotten hooked on to it...so u just got urself a new reader :)

Originally Posted on:
September 26, 2008 2:52 AM